Meet Lyle Hastings
Lyle has a strong background in brand strategy, marketing strategy and communications. Working with nationwide New Zealand retail brands, (including Paper Plus, Farmers, Health 2000 and Westfield NZ), he has gained extensive experience in digital media, website marketing, visual merchandising, retail store design and layout, sponsorship, public relations, traditional media (print/radio/TV/press) and direct mail. Lyle also has experience operating, managing and promoting reward programmes.
Lyle is innovative in his marketing approach while knowing what works and delivers. He is full of energy and carries a positive outgoing attitude. Lyle is used to working under pressure, in fast paced work environments and implementing change in response to market conditions.
Meet VOLOM – The Marketing Business
VOLOM is the marketing department for businesses of all shapes and sizes. We provide marketing ‘thinking and doing’ to businesses that have little or no marketing personnel/support.
When you outsource the marketing for your business to VOLOM, you get the best of both worlds. You get an experienced marketer who not only does the planning, but importantly rolls up their sleeves and makes it happen.
How do you know you need help?
- You have little or no marketing support/resource
- Want to grow your business but not sure how
- Need a plan for growth
- Need help with ‘doing’ your marketing
- Want someone experienced but can’t afford a full-timer
- Want more time to do what you want to do
- Need flexibility and the ability to scale
How can we help grow your business?
- Access to a senior marketer – managing your marketing program without the high cost
- Not just one person but a marketing department ‘in behind’
- The thinking done first
- The doing connected to the thinking
- Everything we do is linked to business growth
- A focus on success/measurability/reporting
- We become your in-house marketing team and creative agency all wrapped into one
If you aren’t sure if you need marketing help, take our free audit here to see how Lyle can help grow your business. (Use the password: Lyle)